Please visit our website at http://apostledx.com to make online reservations and pay for the test service.
For travel to China:
(1) (For customers flying to China, 1 day before the travel) COVID-19 rtPCR 1+rtPCR 2 Test (Same Day)
(2) (For customers flying to China, 1 day afternoon before the travel) COVID-19 Antigen Test (Same Day)
Not for travel:
(3) We offer COVID-19 rtPCR tests and antibody tests for schools, organizations, events, and individuals. Please refer to the specific service page for details.
We have special discount program from time to time. Visit here for special discount program.
For items (1):
For items (1):(For customers flying to China) COVID-19 rtPCR 1+rtPCR 2 Test (Same Day) ;
The test time is Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9:00AM-12:00PM. For our “same day” service the reports will be ready and received by 3:30-6 PM. Please note that the reports may be delayed, sometimes to the next day, due to an overwhelming number of customers or technical issues. We promise to do our best to issue your reports as soon as possible. By submitting orders on the website, it means that you have read, understood, and agreed to the above terms and conditions regarding the reporting time, including the possibility of delayed reports.
For items (2):
For items (2):(For customers flying to China, 1 day afternoon before the travel) COVID-19 Antigen Test (Same Day)
The test time is Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 12:00PM-4:30PM. (This service is closed on Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday as there no flight to China from SFO on the next day of these days.) The appointed time is for estimate only and is used for organizing the waiting line. There will likely be a waiting line. Please do not arrive before the appointed time. We cannot serve you if you arrive before the appointment time. The report time is estimated as by 11:59PM the same day, most often by 6-9PM the same day. Report time is estimate only and is not a guarantee. Actual timeline may vary significantly due to volume and technical reasons. Under certain circumstances, actual timeline may even be delayed to the next day.
For the purpose of better service, we accept reservations on holidays.
We offer COVID-19 rtPCR tests and antibody tests for schools, organizations, events, and individuals. Please refer to the specific service page for details.
Please take the tests at our only official clinical lab, located at 160 E Tasman Dr. STE 115, San Jose, CA 95134. The lab is located near the parking lot at the back of the building.
Additionally, China government requires an antigen test during the afternoon the day before the flight.
If you are flying to destinations other than China, please take time to review the related information from the corresponding consulate: http://sanfrancisco.china-consulate.gov.cn/zytz/202201/t20220105_10479063.htm
We suggest making your reservation as soon as possible.
(1) Please visit our website to make the online reservation at https://apostledx.com . We suggest our customers pay online with credit cards, including UnionPay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Paying with a debit card online may cause problems due to the daily limitation. If you are ordering a testing service for multiple people or others, please fill out the name and birthday of the people who are going to have the test in the comment section. After the payment, you will receive a confirmation email with your Order ID. Please print out the email and bring it on your way to the test location.
(2) Go to https://apostledx.com/portal/, click on Patient Registration to fill out your personal information. If there are multiple people being tested in one order, you will need to fill out the form for each person. Please fill out the form in English and make sure you entered the correct email address. After getting tested, you will receive a token, which is used to download the report at the same link provided above. As we have received multiple feedback from our customers that hotmail seems to consistently reject the emails sent from our system, please enter an email address other than hotmail. For each test, a notification will be sent by email when the report is ready to be downloaded. Again, please make sure the following information is accurate when you fill out the pre-registration as the information will be printed on your report: Name (make sure it is consistent with that on the passport/ID), birthday, gender, phone number (US), address (US) and ethnicity.
Apostle Diagnostics uses an ordering system from a third party. The system will show the order in your account only if you registered the account before placing the orders. As long as you receive your order numbers in the email, you have successfully made a reservation. If you insist on checking the order, you are more than welcome to call our customer service number (1-888-992-7678) by providing your name and email address.
Multiple charges happen if you refresh your webpage while filling out your payment information or have accidently clicked multiple times on your orders. You can ask for a full refund on the overcharged part by calling our customer service number(1-888-992-7678).
Currently, we only accept the following payment method: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, UnionPay (card number starting with 62). For now, we DO NOT accept any insurance for the tests traveling to China. You may submit your payment receipt to your insurance company to request reimbursement after you have had the tests. It is subject to your insurance plan to decide if you will be reimbursed for the costs.
2.1. (Only for customers flying to China) What is NAAT? What is PCR? Do your reports include NAAT and PCR?
NAAT is the abbreviation for Nucleic Acid Amplification Test. PCR is the abbreviation for Polymerase Chain Reaction. Simply put, PCR is a type of NAAT. Our nucleic acid test report includes both NAAT and PCR.
(2) Persons wait in an open, outdoor area for the test to be carried out. There are professional staff on site to maintain order and ensure a healthy and safe distance of at least 2 meters (6 feet) between families and personnel.
(3) All the tested persons are required to observe the health and safety distance, observe the order of the site, and must not speak to people from other households unless necessary while on site.
Whether the Chinese embassy or consulate issues a green health code depends on your COVID-19 testing status and the relevant policies of the Chinese Embassy or Consulate. We cannot guarantee that you will get a green health code issued by the Chinese Embassy and Consulate, which depends on your health and the relevant policies of the Chinese Embassy and Consulate.
3.5. (Only for customers flying to China) How to upload your test report to apply for the health code?
For travelers of Chinese nationality, please use the official WeChat program of the Chinese Embassy and Consulate "International Version of Epidemic Prevention Health Code" to upload test reports. Those who are not of Chinese nationality should visit the official website of the Chinese Embassy and Consulate to upload information:
Details of the notice is here:
Our reports consist of:
Our reports consist of:
(1) Two PDFs ( COVID-19 rtPCR 1+rtPCR 2 Test).
(2) One PDF ( COVID-19 Antigen Test).
- For travelers of Chinese nationality, the health code WeChat app requires uploading images. Please convert the PDF into a high-quality images and upload the images. Please be sure not to split, modify, or use any computer or mobile phone program that generates the watermark to convert the report. Be sure not to use low-quality images. Any modification may invalidate the report. In addition, if you get a detected/positive or inconclusive result for rtPCR test, please don’t upload it. You won’t get a green code.
- If you have been vaccinated, please submit the relevant vaccination documents. These documents include: (1) your vaccination record, and (2) a self-filled Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination, which can be downloaded here: https://apostledx.com/doc/vaccine-declaration.pdf.
- Starting May 20, 2022, China government requires a travel history form. Please submit this required form. Please also submit your flight itinerary, as well as your passport and visa images in the application.
- Additionally, starting April 1, 2022, please bring the antigen test report issued by us to present with the health code to the airline representative before the boarding.
- Please check the announcement from Chinese Consulate in San Francisco for details on required documents: http://sanfrancisco.china-consulate.gov.cn/zytz/202201/t20220105_10479063.htm