本项服务为根据2023年1月17日起按照中国规定规定赴华旅行所需的rtPCR检测服务，包括电子报告，请在当日下午报告发出后，自行打印纸质版。This service is an rtPCR test for travel to China purpose per China government's new regulation starting January 17, 2022, including electronic copy report. Please print a paper copy and bring it to the boarding.
按照中国驻旧金山总领馆1月15日发布的《关于前往中国旅客疫情防控要求的通知》，自2023年1月17日起（当地时间），执飞赴华航班的航空公司将负责查验旅客登机前48小时内核酸检测阴性证明。中国海关将在旅客入境时对证明进行抽查。登机前 48 小时内进行核酸检测，结果阴性者方可来华，结果阳性者请在转阴后来华。请妥为保管检测阴性证明，随身携带纸质报告，以便查验。
检测地点在：160 E Tasman Dr, STE 116, San Jose, CA 95134. Location is: 160 E Tasman Dr, STE 116, San Jose, CA 95134.
我们的COVID-19 rtPCR 检测为超过25个国家和地区所接受。请点击这里查看国家和地区列表：https://www.apostledx.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=16。Our COVID-19 test reports have been accepted by many countries and regional authorities. For a list of such countries and regional authorities, see https://www.apostledx.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=16.
[Important Notice About Test Time and Report Time]
The time is:
|Test Time||Report Time|
Mon - Sat:
(normally between 2-7pm)
The report time:
- Please know the report time is estimate only and is not a guarantee. Actual timeline may vary significantly due to volume and technical reasons. Under certain circumstances, actual timeline may even be delayed to the next day.
COVID-19 rtPCR Test is a nucleic acid-based test for SARS-CoV-2. The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method is considered the "gold standard" for the detection and is characterized by rapid detection, high sensitivity, and specificity.
Please follow the steps when placing the order:
- Place the order online. Make a reservation.
- Pre-register the patients.
- Drive to our San Jose site, located at 160 E Tasman Dr, STE 116, San Jose, CA 95134, at the reserved date and time. Park in the rear parking lot. A clinical technologist will help you collect an individual sample from your nose using a nasopharyngeal swab.
- We will send you a diagnostic report on the same day (estimate, actual may vary) of the visit!
Please review our Terms and Conditions, including Cancellation Policy (including 15% cancellation fee), Informed Consent. By submitting this order, you certify that you have reviewed, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
Especially, by submitting this order, you certify that you have reviewed, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions regarding the submission and disclosure of the test reports to the country, state, CDC, or to other governmental entity as may be required by law or regulations.
When checking out, please do not refresh your web page, or submit the order multiple times, to avoid duplicate charges. In the case of technical difficulties, please contact our customer service.
When checking out, please include the name, gender, and birthday information for the people to be tested in the Comment area of the order.