This service is an rtPCR test for international travel purpose. Our COVID-19 test reports have been accepted by many countries and regional authorities. For a list of such countries and regional authorities, see https://www.apostledx.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=16.
Starting January 13, 2022, China government requires an rtPCR test 7 days in advance of the travel date to China, followed by a 7-day personal health monitoring and fill the required form, and then followed by another multiplex test (dependent on the vaccine history, can be COVID-19 rtPCR 1+ rtPCR 2 Test or COVID-19 rtPCR+IgM (S)+(N) Test) 2 days in advance of the date. This service is the first rtPCR test 7 days in advance of the travel date.
检测采样时间是周三、周五中午 12:00-下午5:30; 周六、周日上午 9:00-下午2:30。（周一、周二、周四因没有赴华航班，预约关闭）
- 如检测采样时间是周三中午 12:00-下午5:30 则报告时间通常是第二日晚间。 请注意第二日晚间指的是第二日晚间11:59点前，多数情况下是第二日晚间6-9点间。此报告时间是预测时间，绝大多数情况下都可以实现甚至提前，但并非保证。
- 如检测采样时间是周五中午 12:00-下午5:30, 周六或周日上午 9:00- 下午2:30, 则报告时间是接下来的周一晚上。
[Important Notice About Test Time and Report Time of COVID-19 rtPCR Test (7日前PCR, Travel to China, 7 Day Before Travel)]
The test time is Wednesday and Friday 12:00PM-5:30PM, Saturday and Sunday 9:00AM-2:30AM. (This service is closed on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday as there no flight to China from SFO on those days.)
The report time:
- If the test time is Wednesday 12:00PM-5:30PM, then the report time is normally the second day. Please know the report time of the second day (by 11:59PM the second day, most often by 6-9PM the second day) is estimate only and is not a guarantee.
- If the test time is Friday 12:00PM-5:30PM, Saturday -and Sunday 9:00AM-2:30PM, then the report time is by 11:59PM the following Monday.
- Actual timeline may vary significantly due to volume and technical reasons. Under certain circumstances, actual timeline may even be delayed to the next day.
COVID-19 rtPCR Test is a nucleic acid-based test for SARS-CoV-2. The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method is considered the "gold standard" for the detection and is characterized by rapid detection, high sensitivity, and specificity.
Please follow the steps when placing the order:
- Place the order online. Make a reservation.
- Pre-register the patients.
- Drive to our San Jose site, located at 160 E Tasman Dr, STE 116, San Jose, CA 95134, at least 30 minutes before the reserved date and time. Park in the rear parking lot. A clinical technologist will help you collect an individual sample from your nose using a nasopharyngeal swab.
- We will send you a diagnostic report on the same day (estimate, actual may vary) of the visit!
- We will send you a diagnostic report the same day (estimate, actual may vary) on the day of the visit!
Please review our Terms and Conditions, including Cancellation Policy (including 15% cancellation fee), Informed Consent. By submitting this order, you certify that you have reviewed, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
Especially, by submitting this order, you certify that you have reviewed, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions regarding the submission and disclosure of the test reports to the country, state, CDC, Chinese Consulate General in San Francisco or to other governmental entity as may be required by law or regulations.
When checking out, please do not refresh your web page, or submit the order multiple times, to avoid duplicate charges. In the case of technical difficulties, please contact our customer service.
When checking out, please include the name, gender, and birthday information for the people to be tested in the Comment area of the order.