This service is an rtPCR test for international travel purpose. Our COVID-19 test reports have been accepted by many countries and regional authorities. For a list of such countries and regional authorities, see https://www.apostledx.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=16. Many of clients have flown to Japan and Hong Kong.
本项服务为国际旅行所需的rtPCR检测服务。我们的COVID-19 rtPCR 检测为超过25个国家和地区所接受。请点击这里查看国家和地区列表：https://www.apostledx.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=16。我们已经为许多飞往日本和香港的乘客提供了检测服务。
【关于飞往香港的乘客】：按照香港当地政府要求，您需要航班起飞前48小时内的新冠PCR核酸检测阴性结果证明 (需连同证明该化验所获ISO15189认可，或 获所在地方的政府主管当局承认或核准的证书)。Apostle 是符合香港政府要求，获得所在国的政府相关主管当局承认或核准的检测机构。请点击以下链接，下载您旅行到香港所需的，所在国的政府相关主管当局的认证证书。按照香港政府的要求，这些所在国的政府相关主管当局承认或核准证书，为香港政府所接受。我们已经为许多飞往香港的乘客成功提供了检测服务。
[Important Notice About Test Time and Report Time]
The time is:
|Test Time||Report Time|
Mon - Sat:
(by 11:59PM, normally around 6-9PM)
The report time:
- Please know the report time is estimate only and is not a guarantee. Actual timeline may vary significantly due to volume and technical reasons. Under certain circumstances, actual timeline may even be delayed to the next day.
(晚 11:59前, 通常在晚6-9)
COVID-19 rtPCR Test is a nucleic acid-based test for SARS-CoV-2. The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method is considered the "gold standard" for the detection and is characterized by rapid detection, high sensitivity, and specificity.
Please follow the steps when placing the order:
- Place the order online. Make a reservation.
- Pre-register the patients.
- Drive to our San Jose site, located at 160 E Tasman Dr, STE 116, San Jose, CA 95134, at least 30 minutes before the reserved date and time. Park in the rear parking lot. A clinical technologist will help you collect an individual sample from your nose using a nasopharyngeal swab.
- We will send you a diagnostic report on the same day (estimate, actual may vary) of the visit!
- We will send you a diagnostic report the same day (estimate, actual may vary) on the day of the visit!
Please review our Terms and Conditions, including Cancellation Policy (including 15% cancellation fee), Informed Consent. By submitting this order, you certify that you have reviewed, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
Especially, by submitting this order, you certify that you have reviewed, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions regarding the submission and disclosure of the test reports to the country, state, CDC, Chinese Consulate General in San Francisco or to other governmental entity as may be required by law or regulations.
When checking out, please do not refresh your web page, or submit the order multiple times, to avoid duplicate charges. In the case of technical difficulties, please contact our customer service.
When checking out, please include the name, gender, and birthday information for the people to be tested in the Comment area of the order.